The Office of the Mobilehome Ombudsman, Mobilehome Assistance Center

See pdf file at California HCD Housing and Community Development website, or view here: Mobilehome-Assistance_Center-Poster_English

Do you have any of the following questions or concerns?
• Are you concerned about possible health or safety issues in your mobilehome park like unsafe sewer, water, electrical, or gas conditions?
• Do you need assistance with the installation, inspection, maintenance, or alteration of manufactured homes, accessory structures, or park grounds?
• Do you suspect unlawful or unlicensed mobilehome sales practices by dealers or salespersons?
• Do you need information on the Mobilehome Residency Law and where to obtain assistance for lease or rent disputes with park management?
• Do you need assistance with your mobilehome ownership documents?
• Are you seeking compensation for a fraudulent mobilehome sale?
• Do you need information on local resources available to you?

The Office of the Mobilehome Ombudsman
Mobilehome Assistance Center
Department of Housing and Community Development
PO Box 31; Sacramento, CA 95812-0031


Leave a Reply